Tsunami Africa ExperienceNakuru, Kenya June 10 - June 20
All youth, college students and adults of all ages are invited to be apart of Tsunami’s 4th Africa Mission Experience in the beautiful country of Kenya, in East Africa!
This life-changing experience will bless you more than you could ever possibly imagine as the team serves, serves with, worships, plays and falls in love with these amazing people of Nakura, Kenya.
Plans are being made for the team. Potential work includes:
- Water filtration systems
- Building Eco-Sanitation Latrines
- Construction projects including possibly building a medical clinic
- And more!
Where Will The Team Sleep?
Safe, secure and spectacular lodging will be arranged to best meet the needs of the team and provide most convenience to the work sites.
The cost for your Africa Experience will only be $1799 per person + Airfare.
- Lodging at wonderful, beautiful, clean & secure hotels & Most Meals (You will need to purchase 3-4 during the stay and during travel)
- Ground Transportation
- Drivers & Translators
- Tsunami & Start With One Team Members to lead your team
- All materials needed for all mission projects
- Clean water
- Lunches during the days while serving
- Tsunami & Start With One Kenya T-Shirts
- Insurance that would cover your expenses in case of emergency care, medical evacuation, etc.
Who Attended the Last Summer’s Experience?
The Tsunami Africa Mission Experience Teams were made up of…
- Church Pastors
- Youth pastors
- College students
- Middle School Students
- High school students
- Adults of all ages
This is an experience that persons of all ages and experience level can not only participate in, but thrive in!
How are the Flights Arranged?
Tsunami will arrange the flights. We ask for flexibility of 1-2 days on both ends of the trip. If we can find cheaper airfare by slightly altering the dates of the trip, we will do so.
The Following are the Lodging Locations Previous Tsunami Africa Teams Have Stayed At:
Tumaini Estates in the city of Nakuru
Here is a link to Tumaini: http://tumainiconferencecentre.org/index.php/the-gallery
Panorama Lodging overlooking the beautiful Lake Navasha in the city of Navasha
Here is a link to the Panorama Lodge: http://lakenaivashapanoramapark.co.ke/gallery
For More Information: Please reach out to Scott Wilkins and/or Joe Runyon